Thursday, June 29, 2017

What Happened At #VidConUS 2017? / Sargon of Akkad

Sargon, at 29:32 I really feel the need to say something. I've been subscribed to you for a while, haven't heard all of your videos (yet), but if I had to describe you in one word, that one word would be "gentleman." I am dismayed by the thought that Patreon would want to distance itself from your content. On what possible basis could they object to it? You are reliably civil and reasonable. I hope that doesn't sound like damnation with faint praise, because those are getting to be rare traits. I'll listen to the rest of your video, but I felt the need to say how astonished I was by the treatment you've received and to praise you for the patience and restraint you've shown in your response to this unprovoked abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vyvv7P6Ldo&lc=z13ed1ogepqnzz0b304cedwozqe3gtixga0